Skip to main content

Hello

It's been ages... far too long, and what is most annoying is that I have a load of draft posts waiting, all I needed to do was press post, but I didn't.
But from now on I promise (to try) and do better! Here are some pictures from my summer...

 I've been growing, growing, growing, these "Kerr's Pink" were delicious



Playing with new signage (do you like my new bathroom tiles?)


Loving Lobsters!


I have adopted this lovely little hog, his name is Rupert

Rupert is a cheeky wee thing, he also likes to nibble on my tomatoes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

I love October, things settle down after the summer season. The leaves transform into a wonderful cacophony of colour, and when they eventually drop I love the crisp crunch as you walk along. But perhaps most important, October gives me a few weeks to catch my breath before the manic Christmas making and selling frenzy begins. Time we'll spent with family and friends xx

Early mornings

Early morning, peppermint tea, radio on and a stolen hour before work - time to crack out some Christmas decorations x